Sunday, June 16, 2013
- I pray that Thy will be done.
- God has way more for all of us.
- Make up your mind today, "God, I'm going to be faithful."
- What keeps happening in your mind, will happen in time.
- If you don't spend time in the Word of God your thoughts will be produced by your past life.
- Stop acting like the devil's still your daddy.
- Christ must become your life!
- There are no denominations in Heaven.
- Christ is head of the Church.
- You are a child of God!
- I want to live like Him (Christ).
- The word that I speak is death and life.
- You're living the life you've been speaking.
- You cant' say what you don't hear.
- I don't see failure in the Bible anywhere.
- Say, "What Jesus said, I'm doing. And even greater works I'm doing."
- All you need for any situation is some divine instruction.
- Sometimes you're blessed by what you "don't" know.
- Your pride is keeping you from doing something better.
- What God told Jesus, He says the exact same thing to you.
- What Jesus said, you can do!
- Why don't you desire twice what Jesus had?
- You are a spirit being; you have a soul; you live in a body.
- If you stand on the Word, God will not forsake you!
- Be strong and of a good courage! (Joshua 1:6)
- Start changing the way you think.
- When you know your God, let the other guy go first.
- Give God a day to work it out for you!
- Say what God says.
- We need to have the mind of Christ.
- "Lord, let me have the mind of Christ and do what that mind tells me."
- You just don't realize how "God" God is!
- Your "doing" is under wrong leadership unless you're under the "mind of Christ."
- Renew your mind with the Word.
- You need to lighten your load. Lay aside every weight/sin.
- There's nothing like being forgiven.
- The battle is in your head.
- Start by meditating on one page; like Psalm 35:27, John 3, Mark 11, Joshua 1, Deuteronomy 28.
- Jesus brought us victory; He did not bring defeat.
- Today's the day we get back on track.
- This is Father's Day. Father knows best. Let's say what God says.
- If you say what God says it has to come to pass.