Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 7, 2013


  • Sunday, April 7, 2013
  • God has to be the centerpiece of everything!
  • God can take you off the teeter totter and put you on solid ground.
  • Never feel like you've thanked God enough for what He's done in your life.
  • Tongues and Interpretation: Have I not said I gave my Son for you? Know that I desire to hold you. You need me...and I want you! Give everything to Me! I'll hold you. Come to Me you who are weary and heavy laden. I desire "all" of you. Know that I am a jealous God. You shall be my people, and I will be your God.
  • Without the remission of sins there's no Heaven in your future.
  • The blood will not only wash away your sins, it will heal the memory of those sins.
  • "Religion" won't get you there.
  • If any man be in Christ he is a new creature.
  • You can start over! New! Clean!
  • If you're in Christ you're a "brand new" creature!
  • God's promises are conditional.
  • There are 3000 promises in the Bible. How many are you living?
  • The Kingdom doesn't need your skills; it needs what God puts in you!
  • Today's a brand new day!
  • There's a place in God where the "bad" will turn "you" loose.
  • You need to spend time in the Word.
  • The moment I began to fear God I lost my fear of man.
  • It's a whole new way of life.
  • He's the God of right now!
  • If He said it, it will come to pass.
  • There's a miracle in your mouth.
  • Everything in your past will rob you of something today; unless you get rid of it.
  • We do spiritual business here.
  • The emptier your life (of old stuff) the more God can fill it.
  • Make Him the delight of  your life.
  • Where you came from won't won't dictate where God will take you.

Click on the scripture to read.
Jeremiah 29:11
2 Corinthians 5:17
Deuteronomy 1:11
Hebrews 12