Sunday, March 10, 2013
- Let's not waste God's time.
- Make a connection with God today!
- You can be the leading example in your family.
- Your future's not based on your past!
- Christianity is not earth born; it's Heaven sent!
- I'm living my life based on what "He" did.
- Because I owe Him all; I get it all.
- Until you met Jesus you didn't even know what "fun" was.
- Stop trying to discover things from the earth. The Holy Spirit reveals.
- He's a perfect God!
- I've come here to tell you; if Jesus is your savior, you're a winner!
- It's time we begin to live like winners.
- If you put God first He'll always make you first.
- We are a "purpose" people.
- Would you rather hear about God, or know Him?
- You're in this world; but you're not "of" this world.
- Our purpose is for you and God to make a connection.
- If you're not careful you'll judge everything by this world.
- If you're a Christian; why wouldn't you want to go to church?
- Two things to control: Your words and your thoughts.
- "Known" truth...will set you free.
- It's time for you to consider the solution and not the problem.
- The message: the ride's not over!
- The greatest miracle is a changed life!
- Be careful of what comes out of your mouth; it will cause someone to think something.
- Sometimes you get what you're looking for.
- God's message to us: You haven't seen anything yet!
- God has a solution for everything you're going through.
- I'm not going to die, dying. I'm going to die when I'm done.
- Wavering comes from your head and your mouth.
- Lean towards the Word.
- The Lord says, "Believe Me for multiplication."
- Do you love Him? Are you "in love" with Him?
- My trust is in the Lord!
- Believe God for multiplication!
- It's not "Job Jireh," It's Jehovah Jireh!
- If it's promised in His Word, and you stand on it, it has to happen.
- God has a plan for you to become something.
- Sometimes you have to get alone till you're not alone anymore.
- There's a place in God where He becomes more real than the world.
- The blood of Jesus makes us worthy.
- I'm not going to belittle the power of His blood to make excuses for my weaknesses.
- The Lord says, "Only the people who hang in there are going to be blessed."
- Stop giving thought to things that hinder you!
- As a man thinketh...so is he.
- Say, "I think something wonderful is going to happen to me this week."
- Stop waiting for problems to develop. Be aggressive.
- God does not have a yesterday and a future; He only has a "now." His promises are now!
God provides a van to go to church!
Scriptures: Click on scripture; it will take you to the verse in Biblegateway.com